Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Free Forms and Quotas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Everything Else
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RASC

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:08 am    Post subject: Free Forms and Quotas Reply with quote

Hi
We are a virtual interior design student chapter currently using whatever freebies we can to build our website. We are hosting, in a few weeks, an online symposium and would like users to submit a form to us confirming their registration. We will host approx. 10 different topics in the symposium (using groups and chat features) and have decided on a maximum of 8 students per topic, so we could have up to 80 students registering. I propose creating one form for each topic.

My question is does the 20 limit apply to EACH form, or to the COMBINED number of forms? So, do I have a 20 limit on EACH of my ten forms, or a 20 limited for all of my ten forms? It's not very clear for me.

Many thanks (and thank you for a fantastic freebie). We would not be communicating across the globe without people like you!

RA Student Chaper
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

The 20 submittals is the limit on the account, not on each specific form. You can create as many forms as you like under one account but the total number of submittals for all of your forms may not exceed 20 in one month.

Thanks,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Everything Else All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: