Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Form appearance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LynxBlinky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:23 pm    Post subject: Form appearance Reply with quote

There doesn't seem to be a way to make the form questions into 2 columns with your program. Can I edit the code in my program , and what would the HTML code be for that?
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

You would need to modify the form code within an external HTML editor (Dreamweaver, Frontpage, etc.) in order to achieve this look.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
LynxBlinky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: reply Reply with quote

I know. I don't know HTML code - I am asking if you know the code to do that in the HTML editor. Thanks.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: Re: reply Reply with quote

LynxBlinky wrote:
I know. I don't know HTML code - I am asking if you know the code to do that in the HTML editor. Thanks.

Unfortunately, there is no universal way to do this for all bits of code. It would involve a relatively heavy-handed manipulation of the table that lays out the form in order to place it into two columns.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: