Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Error with email form NOT showing correct answer in field

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
livepersbz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:33 pm    Post subject: Error with email form NOT showing correct answer in field Reply with quote

Hello,

I have been using My Contact form on several of my sites.

However when we installed this form,
found here http://www.livepersonality.com/web-actor-spokesperson-order-form.html and did several test messages we continually get a copy in my email that has the "State" I put in, displaying as the answer for that field where it asks "Link Removal"

So in 3 separate tests, each time, no matter if I checked, "No or Yes" to that question, it keeps displaying in my email sent to me for the client and me personally, as "the state I entered" in the actual State or Province field " next to "Link Removal".

(The state or province field comes through with the correct answer though.) This is not the problem.

Could someone take a look at the code for the form on my site and tell me what the problem may be perhaps? It appears to put the state or province ANSWER into the "Link Removal" field ANSWER as well and cannot figure out why?

Thanks for anyones help. I would be most appreciative to have this rectified as quickly as possible. Feel free to test it if you like, as we also have it set up to where it sends a copy to person who fills out the form.

Thanks again.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Within the control panel, delete the question experiencing the issue as well as the question where the wrong answer is displayed. Once you've done this, re-add them using the control panel and copy and paste the new code to your site. This should resolve the problem. If it does not, you will need to delete the form and start over.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
livepersbz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Nick,

That seemed to do the trick. Thanks much for your help. I am sure we will be upgrading to your Premium service very soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: