Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This form is not being sent from the url where it is suppose

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adatr001

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:20 am    Post subject: This form is not being sent from the url where it is suppose Reply with quote

I get the following error.
Also I can't seem to sign into the website

Error:
This form is not being sent from the url where it is supposed to be located. If you are the owner of this form you need to ensure that the 'Form Location' is specified as napiana.apartment.googlepages.com/contactus. To change this, login to the site, click 'edit' next to the form's name, and then click the 'Basic Information' link to change the form's location.

my html is as follows:

<form name="contactForm" action="http://www.mycontactform.com/sendform/sendform.php" method="post"><input id="user" type="hidden" value="adatr001" name="user"><input id="formid" type="hidden" value="116681" name="formid"><input id="subject" type="hidden" value="Rent Apartment" name="subject">
<table borderColor="#000000" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0"><tbody><tr><td>
<p>Please remember the maximum occupancy is 6 persons including children aged 2-12 in addition to the 6 persons in the apartment you can have upto 2 infants under age of 2 (you must remember to request number of cots at the time of booking)</p>

<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" width="100%" border="0"><tbody><tr><td><font face="Arial" color="#000000" size="1"><b>Your Full Name<font color="#ff0000"> *</font></b></font></td><td><font face="Arial" color="#000000" size="1"><input class="fieldstyle" id="q[1]" title="Your Google Toolbar can fill this in for you. Select AutoFill" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffa0" size="35" name="q[1]"></font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="Arial" color="#000000" size="1"><b>E-mail Address:<font color="#ff0000"> *</font></b></font></td><td><input class="fieldstyle" id="email" title="Your Google Toolbar can fill this in for you. Select AutoFill" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffa0" maxlength="100" name="email"></td></tr><tr><td><font face="Arial" color="#000000" size="1"><b>Start date<font color="#ff0000"> *</font></b></font></td><td><font face="Arial" color="#000000" size="1"><input class="fieldstyle" id="q[3]" maxlength="10" size="10" name="q[3]"></font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="Arial" color="#000000" size="1"><b>End date<font color="#ff0000"> *</font></b></font></td><td><font face="Arial" color="#000000" size="1"><input class="fieldstyle" id="q[4]" maxlength="10" size="10" name="q[4]"></font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="Arial" color="#000000" size="1"><b>No of Adults<font color="#ff0000"> *</font></b></font></td><td><font face="Arial" color="#000000" size="1"><select class="fieldstyle" id="q[5]" name="q[5]"><option value="0" selected>0</option><option value="1">1</option><option value="2">2</option><option value="3">3</option><option value="4">4</option><option value="5">5</option><option value="6">6</option></select></font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="Arial" color="#000000" size="1"><b>No Children (2-12)</b></font></td><td><font face="Arial" color="#000000" size="1"><select class="fieldstyle" id="q[6]" name="q[6]"><option value="0" selected>0</option><option value="1">1</option><option value="2">2</option><option value="3">3</option><option value="4">4</option></select></font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="Arial" color="#000000" size="1"><b>Cot Required<font color="#ff0000"> *</font></b></font></td><td><font face="Arial" color="#000000" size="1"><input id="q[7]" type="checkbox" value="Yes" name="q[7]"></font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="Arial" color="#000000" size="1"><b>Further Info</b></font></td><td><font face="Arial" color="#000000" size="1"><textarea class="fieldstyle" name="q[8]" rows="15" cols="35"></textarea></font></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2">
<hr size="1"></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"><input type="submit" value="Submit" name="submit"><input type="reset" value="Reset" name="reset"><input type="button" value="Print" onclick="window.print()"></td></tr><tr><td><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff0000" size="1"><b>*</b></font><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1">Required</font></td><td align="right"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1"><a href="http://www.mycontactform.com/"><strong></strong></a></font></td></tr></tbody></table>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
</form>
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject: REply Reply with quote

It appears that you have been able to resolve this issue. Please reply if you are still having problems.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
guyiweb

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep receiving the following error message:

This form is not being sent from the url where it is supposed to be located. If you are the owner of this form you need to ensure that the 'Form Location' is specified as web.mac.com/sccguy/ascent3//contact_us_files/widget0_markup.html. To change this, login to the site, click 'edit' next to the form's name, and then click the 'Basic Information' link to change the form's location.

I've updated (more then once) the url indicated in the error message. I'm at a loss at what the problem is.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

guyiweb wrote:
I keep receiving the following error message:

This form is not being sent from the url where it is supposed to be located. If you are the owner of this form you need to ensure that the 'Form Location' is specified as web.mac.com/sccguy/ascent3//contact_us_files/widget0_markup.html. To change this, login to the site, click 'edit' next to the form's name, and then click the 'Basic Information' link to change the form's location.

I've updated (more then once) the url indicated in the error message. I'm at a loss at what the problem is.

What is the URL of a live version of the form?

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
guyiweb

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The following is the exact URL for the site contact form:
http://web.mac.com/sccguy/Ascent3/Contact.html
The following is the URL in the error message.
web.mac.com/sccguy/ascent3//contact_files/widget0_markup.html.
As per error message instruction I paste this URL into the Basic Form Information. Did not work! I tried to using the exact URL (above) and that did not work.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

guyiweb wrote:
The following is the exact URL for the site contact form:
The following is the URL in the error message.
web.mac.com/sccguy/ascent3//contact_files/widget0_markup.html.
As per error message instruction I paste this URL into the Basic Form Information. Did not work! I tried to using the exact URL (above) and that did not work.

I do not see a form at:

Please post the URL of a live version of the form so that I may further diagnose the problem.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: