Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

submission error from a hypermart.com domain

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
infoworkz1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:44 pm    Post subject: submission error from a hypermart.com domain Reply with quote

When I submit my form, I get this error message from a domain called "hypermart.com" which must be the provider that mycontactform.com hosts with. The form's page is http://www.delmarvainfrared.com/schedule.shtml

Here is the error:

Submission Error
Thank you for taking the time to submit your information. Unfortunately, we encountered an error during processing. Our servers were unable to determine the origin of the submission and did not receive your information.

Potential Causes
If you are using Norton Internet Security or Norton Personal Firewall, please read Passing Referrer Instructions.
Zone Alarm Pro users, please enable referers. Open the options and uncheck the Remove Private Header information in the Cookies tab.
In Opera, open the preferences and choose Privacy. Check the box to enable referrer logging.
Some hardware proxy servers or firewalls may also remove or remove your referer. Check with your hardware manufacturer for technical support.

If you continue to experience issues, please contact the Web site's owner for further assistance.

What's even more humourous is that I don't have any firewall programs blocking mycontactform.com or hypermart.com.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: