Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Changing the appearance of the information when the form is

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leliadiane

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:55 am    Post subject: Changing the appearance of the information when the form is Reply with quote

Is there any way that I can format the answer boxes so that they are a different font type or color or size or something so that they are distinctly different from the questions when the form is e-mailed back to us?

Thanks for any help you can give me!!!

Lelia Koepnick
Possibilities Unlimited
http://www.vaunlimited.com
lelia_diane@vaunlimited.com
304-363-5468
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

I would recommend changing the format that the forms are sent in. This should help the results be more clear when they are emailed to you.

1. Login
2. Click 'Edit'
3. Click 'Basic Form Information'
4. Follow on-screen instructions (set format to HTML instead of plain text)

Sincerely,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
leliadiane

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:46 pm    Post subject: Changing the appearance of the information when the form is Reply with quote

I have already changed the way that the form is sent and that still isn't distinctive enough. Sad I really need to be able to changed the color or size or something.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:40 am    Post subject: Re: Changing the appearance of the information when the form Reply with quote

leliadiane wrote:
I have already changed the way that the form is sent and that still isn't distinctive enough. Sad I really need to be able to changed the color or size or something.

If you go into Edit > Form Appearance you can change the fonts and colors. These items are used to configure how the actual form will look, but also control the fonts used in the message submittals.

Sincerely,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: