Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Form not sending data

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Everything Else
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vechik

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:27 am    Post subject: Form not sending data Reply with quote

The form URL is http://www.nlc.org/resources_for_cities/leadership_training_programs/emailLTI.aspx
I have done 4 tests to two different email accounts, both within the organization. I checked Junk mail and Quarantine in case our filters blocked the sender. I looked for the extra <form> tag and there is not one in the code. We use a CMS to mantain our website on a .net platform. I would like to be able to upgrade and use this tool as it would be very beneficial for many of my staff. Help is appreciated.
vechik
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

The problem is with your CMS. There appears to be an open form tag that the myContactForm.com code is being placed within. The code in question is:

Code:
<form name="_ctl0" method="post" action="emailLTI.aspx" id="_ctl0">

The myContactForm.com code is residing within this form tag. When 'submit' on the myContactForm.com form is hit, it is submitting to emailLTI.aspx rather than the proper location. You need to close the above form tag in order for the myContactForm.com code to function.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Everything Else All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: