Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Error saying required fields not completed .. when they ARE!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bansko

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: Error saying required fields not completed .. when they ARE! Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad Hi - can anyone please help me? I have created a form and tried with both drop downs and buttons but all the fields in which I have stated a required field come back as an error - despite being completed!! I have now lost two customers who said that they simply could not be bothered to go through it again!! Please help?
savannasynn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: help with forms still needed Reply with quote

same for me it says not filled in when everything is tested on myself several times..thank god would be loosing business

HELP US ALL PLEASE!!
fluidkoncepts

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: Error saying required fields not completed when they are Reply with quote

I keep getting this error over and over again as well. No matter what I try to do to fix it -- nothing helps.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Typically this error is corrected by recopying and pasting the code that we've provided. Pay special attention to see which fields are specified as required under the Edit > Form Questions portion of the admin panel.

Sincerely,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: