Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

missing text box

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Is the form previewing correctly from the myContactForm.com control panel? Is it previewing correctly within your html editor? It sounds like a problem with the HTML surrounding the form.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: html issue Reply with quote

mmcgervey wrote:
It does preview correctly. What surrounding html code would cause an issue like this?

There are a host of things that could cause this. I would need to look at your webpage with the copied myContactForm.com code. I understand that your do not want this on the live site, but could you save it as a copy under a different filename so that I could take a look?

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: web page Reply with quote

mmcgervey wrote:
My page is located at:

http://www.oechsli.com/ContactUs.asp?id=141

It looks like it is being chopped off by that side bar on the right, but I tried it with a very narrow text box and the problem remained. Thanks for your help.

I've looked at the code on your website, and the HTML for the text box is missing. I logged into your myContactForm.com account and looked at the HTML for the form, and the code IS in place for the text box. It appears that the code we've provided is not the same as what is posted on your website.

Have you tried re-copying and pasting the code? It would appear that for some reason part of the code is missing from your website. This is most likely being caused by either your content management system or your HTML editor.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: