Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Forms not being delivered - mycontactform.com blacklisted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Message Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bnadekow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:31 am    Post subject: Forms not being delivered - mycontactform.com blacklisted Reply with quote

We had this problem several months ago and it was cleared up - we are once again not receiving our forms. mxtoolbox shows blacklisting from 2 different providers:
https://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist%3amycontactform.com&run=toolpage

Our hosting company is also showing CSI publishing the reputation of the mycontactform.com IP address as "Poor" and they suggest you fill out this form:
https://csi.cloudmark.com/en/reset/?ip=148.62.60.224 to clear the reputation report.
I've used this service for over 12 years but this is the second "blocking' in 6 months and end-users are reporting issues that are never getting to us. If we can't get this stabilized although i'd hate to leave we might have to find another service. Please get this cleared up!
Cavemandude

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same thing happened to me for the 2nd time. See my post in this section of the forum for details. Did you get it fixed? Mine has been down since 7-5-23 to today.
bnadekow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No - I haven't been able to get them "unblacklisted". Our email hosting company subscribes to these blacklists and then blocks our inbound mail if the sender is on the list. It was down for about a month or so then working so i assume they were "unblacklisted" - but now they are back on the list.
Cavemandude

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Other problem I have is some of the email messages get cut off early and don't have the complete text. This problem has been going on for years. Have you ever had this happen? For example:

Your Name: Jennifer Smith

Message: Years ago I transferred my vhs home movies to dvd. It wasn
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Message Center All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: