Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Error while submitting the form

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wshhra

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:45 am    Post subject: Error while submitting the form Reply with quote

Even though there are some fields that are not required, the form will not submit unless every box is completed. How do I correct this?
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Recopy the code to the site and try again. If that doesn't work, please post a link to the form here and I will investigate.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
app17

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 3:33 pm    Post subject: Error message: Form can't be submitted though all filled Reply with quote

Hello!

I have loaded the HTML code several times and filled out the form several times on our website; each time I get an error message saying the form has not been filled out:

"We're sorry but you did not fill out all of the required fields. Please push the back button on your browser and fill out all of the required fields."

The back button won't go back, and when I reset the form and fill out everything, it still doesn't work.

This is where we have the form posted:

http://pullmaneyedoctor.com/employment-application/

Thanks very much for your help in this matter!

Heather
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Day,

I think your site may have some bigger issues, because the template you are employing isn't allowing me to scroll down to the bottom of the form. I would look into this and the code around the form.

That said, I did tab through the form and send a test through. It looks like there is an error with the 'Phone' field. Please go into the admin panel, click 'edit', then 'form questions', and delete this question from the form. Once deleted, re-add it and update the code on your site. This should hopefully fix the issue. If not, you may need to rebuild the form.

Best,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
app17

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:21 pm    Post subject: Thank you - we'll give this a try Reply with quote

Thanks, Nick, for looking at the form; we'll give your suggestions a try.
Heather
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: