Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Not receiving data from message field

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mindreality

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:38 pm    Post subject: Not receiving data from message field Reply with quote

I only receive the data from the email and subject field but not from the message multi line box field.

Please help me solve this. My User name is psycomtech.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Please post the online url of the form as well as a sample of the e-mail you are receiving from the form.

Have you tried re-copying and pasteing the html?

Thanks,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
shonagon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:05 am    Post subject: Multi-line Text Box Doesn't Work Reply with quote

I am having the same problem as MindReality (and have been for some time). The form at http://www.chicagogenealogy.com/birthreq1.html works great, except that information typed into the "Any Special Instructions?" multi-line text box at the bottom doesn't get sent in the email.

I have tried deleting/recreating the box and updating the HTML, but still no luck.

Any suggestions? Thanks!
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Shonagon,

I sent a test message through your form. Please go ahead and forward the submittal that you receive to: info@mycontactform.com

Thank you,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Shonagon,

There was an error in the database record for your form that was causing the problem. I was able to correct it and everything should now function properly.

Thanks,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Redstone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Same problem Reply with quote

I am having the same problem as mindreality and shonagon. My last field, "Please tell us (in 75 words or less) what your career goals are?", is not being sent in the emails (http://www.redstonespark.com/intern.asp). Do I have a similar problem with the database record?
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: RE REdstone Reply with quote

Redstone,

You have mail regarding this. The problem has been fixed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: