Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Still getting the error

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
catnipnbiscuits

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:01 pm    Post subject: Still getting the error Reply with quote

Need help with this immediately. The error says the form is not located on the correct page. I have checked it and checked it and it is correct. I have a screen shot of the error but don't know how to upload it.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

I've replied to your email regarding this.

Basically, do as the error message is telling you. There is an error in your configuration for the form location.

1. Login
2. Click 'Edit > Basic Form Information'
3. Under 'Form Location' make sure every permutation of the URL is listed. I recommend cutting and pasting directly from the address window in your browser, as typos at this setting are common. Alternatively, you can leave blank, as the setting is not required.

Also, if you have multiple forms in your account, make sure that your are editing the settings for the correct form.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
catnipnbiscuits

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:57 pm    Post subject: DID THAT!!!!! Reply with quote

I have redone the form and redone it and it is still giving the error. I enter the page name and it still gives the error. I copy and paste the page name, still the same error. I am losing business!!!!!!
catnipnbiscuits

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enter the name of the page and it has capitol letters in the name. I am copying and pasting. When I go back it has made the letters lower case. Why is it doing this? Homestead is very picky about the page names being correct.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

I just sent a test through and did not receive an error message.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: