Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Error When Submitting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LakeLeone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:09 am    Post subject: Error When Submitting Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm receiving an error when I submit and I have tried everything I can think of to solve it with no success.

Error:
■This form is not being sent from the url where it is supposed to be located. If you are the owner of this form you need to ensure that the 'Form Location' is specified as flashquix.com/embeds/16ce4158c4844e0896538e7d3e3253af. To change this, login to the site, click 'edit' next to the form's name, and then click the 'Basic Information' link to change the form's location.

The URL of the Page the Form is on in my website is http://www.lakeleone.com/form#!__form

Can you please tell me what I'm missing in doing this?
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:46 am    Post subject: Re: Error When Submitting Reply with quote

LakeLeone wrote:
Hello,

The URL of the Page the Form is on in my website is http://www.lakeleone.com/form#!__form

This is not correct. The actual URL of the form is the URL listed in the error message. This is due to the technology / frames / Flash that you are using to embed the form within your website. If you do as the error message is telling you, it will work.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
firequeen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:01 am    Post subject: error when submitting form Reply with quote

This is my first time using a form I have copied to the letter what is directed in the error message says I should put http//:www.afrenchgetaway.yolasite.com/booking-and-prices.php
any help would be good
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:11 am    Post subject: Re: error when submitting form Reply with quote

firequeen wrote:
This is my first time using a form I have copied to the letter what is directed in the error message says I should put http//:www.afrenchgetaway.yolasite.com/booking-and-prices.php
any help would be good

Copy and paste the URL directly from the error message. Also ensure that you are changing the settings on the correct for listed under your account.

If that still doesn't work, post a direct link to your form and I will further investigate.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Ryanjohnson

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:35 am    Post subject: error for url of my form Reply with quote

hey i am new just created my form and recieving url error. followed the steps and change form location and still recieving the error
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:28 am    Post subject: Re: error for url of my form Reply with quote

Ryanjohnson wrote:
hey i am new just created my form and recieving url error. followed the steps and change form location and still recieving the error

Please carefully follow the instructions in the error message. This will resolve the issue. Alternatively, you can leave the form location setting blank as it is not required.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: