Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Form just not working

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Everything Else
View previous topic :: View next topic  
uglydavid

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:41 pm    Post subject: Form just not working Reply with quote

help?
the form is on my site, but when a customer goes to use it, they cant click on the text fields or type in those fields.
by an act of congress, someone at mycontactform.com answer an email i sent regarding this... they said it WAS working but noticed there may be a problem due to Add-ons?

Im a Chef, not a webdesigner or script writer. Can anyone kick me in the right direction to fix the form?

You can take a look at
http://www.SizzlinSkilletProductions.net/contact.html
jfsswc

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also having the same problem.. http://liteease.com/order_form.htm

the form shows up in mozilla firefox, but not in internet explorer. Thanks in advance for any help!
uglydavid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:23 am    Post subject: ...Also having problem... Reply with quote

1/2 of your form shows up on internet explorer.
I might consider creating your form from scratch, tho you have some technicalities with the credit card info, no?

I fixed mine on my own... had to do with the layers on my web page. Check that as it was a stupid simple adjustment.
jfsswc

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you see half? How weird... two people before you have said they see nothing. What do you mean by technicalities?

thanks for the feedback! Cool
uglydavid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:32 am    Post subject: half Reply with quote

i see the questions and astericks, but no text fields for the reader to put in info.

is your CC info directly hooked up to a merchant accont and processes automaticly, or do you take the cc# and exp date and process it manually?

if its the first, be careful when rewriting your form as that info is contained in the existing form and things could get screwed up, ya know?
jfsswc

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, that's right on. Three people now saying the same thing - it's processed manually, so hopefully there won't be any problems.
uglydavid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:48 am    Post subject: your form Reply with quote

first try re-copying and pasting the code from mycontactform.com

also make sure there is a small space around the html box (no overlapping fotos or text fields. make sure you made the box for the html coding large enuff to show the whole form.

maybe one of these things is slightly off and can be easily fixed
jfsswc

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will try both of those - thanks mate Very Happy
uglydavid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no worries
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Everything Else All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: