Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Returning from a Form

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chocolox

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:05 am    Post subject: Returning from a Form Reply with quote

Contact Form working fine, but after submitting I get an advert (I understand this is because I only have the free option) and then a screen that displays a part of my website editor page giving some of the edit options. Once the advert is displayed, should I not be presented with my default home screen?

User Name: chocolox
Form Name: New Contact Us
Website: chocolox.co.uk. The new myContactForm screen can be accessed from the Site Map tab by selecting "Contact Us".
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

The form will redirect to whichever page you have specified under Edit > Redirect Page. If you are placing the form within an HTML frameset, you may need to add the target="_top" parameter to the opening form tag in order to bread out of the frameset. If you post a link to the form, I can confirm this.

If you are seeing options to edit your web page, I would guess this is due to being logged in to whatever software you are authoring the page with.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
chocolox

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:56 am    Post subject: Returning from a Form Reply with quote

Sorry, don't understand! My form is at http://www.chocolox.co.uk/Pages/NewContactUs.aspx.

I'm not sure it is actually my website editor extract that is being displayed - but there are some strange icons in addition to a "Website" icon that takes ne to my home page as defined in the form setup.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:05 am    Post subject: Re: Returning from a Form Reply with quote

chocolox wrote:
Sorry, don't understand! My form is at http://www.chocolox.co.uk/Pages/NewContactUs.aspx.

I'm not sure it is actually my website editor extract that is being displayed - but there are some strange icons in addition to a "Website" icon that takes ne to my home page as defined in the form setup.

The form on your site is not a myContactForm.com form.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
chocolox

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No - sorry. I was trying another option. The MyContactForm code is back now!
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Day,

Currently you have the Edit > Redirect Page setting set to:

http://www.chocolox.co.uk/default.aspx

This is the default page for your web page, not the actual site. You should either create a new page for the purpose of adding a 'thank you for the submission' type of message and then set the Edit > Redirect Page setting to this address. Alternatively, you can simply set Edit > Redirect Page to the main page of your web site:

http://www.chocolox.co.uk/Pages/default.aspx

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
chocolox

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silly Me!

Looks god now. If I upgrade, can I remove the link back to MyContactForm and the advert? I assume the quoted prices are in US dollars.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chocolox wrote:
Silly Me!

Looks god now. If I upgrade, can I remove the link back to MyContactForm and the advert? I assume the quoted prices are in US dollars.

Yes, the link back can be removed once upgraded. All prices are US dollars.

Thank you,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: