Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Not recieving an e-mail

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sumay28

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:09 pm    Post subject: Not recieving an e-mail Reply with quote

I used 2 different e-mail addresses. Yahoo.com and Goowy.com and I'm not recieving the e-mails. I checked the spam folder and I got nuthin'!!! I need this for a business
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:19 pm    Post subject: REply Reply with quote

Read This

Thanks,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
gen015a

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:53 pm    Post subject: Is there a way to have email sent from only one address? Reply with quote

Hi

I read the FAQ's re: asking my ISP to white list your email server, but this is still not working. The problem is that TWO different email addresses (ie. reply-to: mycontactform AND the email address of whoever fills out the form) are both on the email and therefore the sender id cannot be verified.

I have added mycontactform.com to the list, but I can't "white list" all the addresses of the folks filling out the form because I don't know who they will be!

Is there something else I can do? Thanks.
gen015a

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump

I would really like to use myContactForm, but the emails are not making it through to my email. My ISP has white listed the mycontactform server, but it's my customer's emails that are not making it through (ie. two different email addresses!).

Has myContactForm.com come up with a solution that I can pass on to my ISP? thanks.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

There is nothing that can be done on our end. Your ISP needs to whitelist not just the e-mail address, but our actual e-mail server (they can get this from the email header).

The other option would be to have them disable the over-protective spam filter that is preventing the message from getting to you. You could also try setting up a free e-mail account through gmail, hotmail, or yahoo!

Thanks,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: