Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Input from a form user

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management
View previous topic :: View next topic  
susanmj

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:11 am    Post subject: Input from a form user Reply with quote

We received the following from someone who uses our form - my reply would probably be less than tactful so am turning to you for help.

"They modified the time sheet web page to remember the previous data entry which is a good feature.

BUT, the acceptance of the field is on mouse click only. Could they please also code it for on "enter" or "tab." I enter the start of the string, see the memory field, then tab to the next field (I don't use a mouse unless I have to, it's too slow and should not be required) and it erases the string except for the first characters I entered.

This is a very simple programing change. Could you forward it to the webmaster as a problem report."

Appreciate your input.

Susan
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

From you message, it is not clear what the issue is. Tabs should be able to be used to navigate without issue. I cannot understand from the message what is occurring.

There could be some sort of issue with your site, but it is not possible to verify without actually seeing the form embedded in your page.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
susanmj

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:29 am    Post subject: Input from a form user continued Reply with quote

Nick I sent you a private message with the info as I didn't want it public.

Thanks
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:42 am    Post subject: Re: Input from a form user continued Reply with quote

susanmj wrote:
Nick I sent you a private message with the info as I didn't want it public.

Thanks

I am not seeing a private message. You can email me the info as well to info@mycontactform.com.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: