Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Redirect landing page

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raina1976

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:44 am    Post subject: Redirect landing page Reply with quote

My form works perfectly fine. The problem is after the form is submitted, the redirect page is shown where the form was within my webpage. It doesn't open onto its own page. Please advise....thanks!
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

You can redirect the form to any page you like. This setting is changed under Edit > Redirect Page.

The best thing to do is build a specific page on your site built with the purpose of being a 'Thank You' type page and then configuring the form to redirect to it.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
sostuffnow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:35 pm    Post subject: Redirect Landing Page Reply with quote

It seems the Redirect Landing page is exactly where I specified, but it opens in a new window, with your ContactForm page (my Contact Us page) remaining open as well. Any way to have the Redirect Landing page open in the existing window, replacing the Contact Us form page that was used?
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:00 am    Post subject: Re: Redirect Landing Page Reply with quote

sostuffnow wrote:
It seems the Redirect Landing page is exactly where I specified, but it opens in a new window, with your ContactForm page (my Contact Us page) remaining open as well. Any way to have the Redirect Landing page open in the existing window, replacing the Contact Us form page that was used?

It should open in the same window, unless you are using frames. If you are, you need to add a target="" attribute to the opening form tag in order to determine where it opens. If you post a link to your form, I can let you know exactly what changes to make.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: