Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Date selector not working in form - multi line field issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
larneson

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:06 pm    Post subject: Date selector not working in form - multi line field issue Reply with quote

I created a form and inserted a Date selector field, and although the calendar pops up in the preview site, it does not on my website.

http://www.showmemoving.com/index.php/residential-moves/moving-quote

Also the multi-line fields appear as one line, but can be resized by hovering over the lower right corner of the input field.

Any assistance in fixing these issues would be greatly appreciated.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Good Day,

Both of the problems you are experiencing are due to CSS code existing in your web site template that is conflicting with the code we use. I wasn't able to find the specific code preventing the calendar from popping up (there is a ton of code in there), but I did find the problem in your CSS preventing the multi-line text boxes from working as intended. If you look at the following file on your site:

http://www.showmemoving.com/templates/siteground-j16-36/css/template.css

Line 23 sets the text area heights to 18 pixels. This is why they are appearing as though they are single line boxes.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
larneson

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:07 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Nick, thanks for your reply I will take care of the text field issue and contact the template author for direction on the calendar pop up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: