Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wix Flash website redirect page error

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sseiwerth

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Wix Flash website redirect page error Reply with quote

1) When I submit my application form it redirects the page to my home page within the "application form" field. ((Looks like a mini website within my website))

What I would like it to do is go back to the application form only - not a page on my site

I need them to be able to submit multiple applications if they need to. Can this also be done?

2) Once an application is submitted I have to log out of the site and log back in to get the form back. Any way to change this?

3) I would also like to add additional questions to this application form, but every time I try only 1/2 the form comes up. Is this something with my Wix site? Am I limited to only so many fields?

I have read other issues about this topic and nothing seems to help. The contact form was very easy to use and paste in my Wix website (upgraded). I would hate to have to find a different site to use.

Thanks in advance for your help.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Good Day,

This sounds like an issue with Wix, but I cannot diagnose it without seeing a live version of the form and being able to test submit it. Please post a link to the form.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
sseiwerth

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:48 am    Post subject: Wix Flash website redirect page error Reply with quote

my contact form is called Application and also contact us (this form does the same for the redirect page)

website is www.propertyappealinc.com

In order to get to the application form, you will need to click on one of the links under "Taking application for townships" - this is on the home page at the bottom.

Thank you for looking into this.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Wix Flash website redirect page error Reply with quote

sseiwerth wrote:
my contact form is called Application and also contact us (this form does the same for the redirect page)

website is www.propertyappealinc.com

In order to get to the application form, you will need to click on one of the links under "Taking application for townships" - this is on the home page at the bottom.

Thank you for looking into this.

Please try changing the following line in your HTML code:

Code:
<form name="contactForm" id="contactForm" method="post"  action="http://www.mycontactform.com/sendform/sendform.php" style="width: 100%; border: 0px solid #000000; margin: 0; padding: 0; background-color: #FFFFFF;">

To:

Code:
<form name="contactForm" id="contactForm" method="post"  action="http://www.mycontactform.com/sendform/sendform.php" style="width: 100%; border: 0px solid #000000; margin: 0; padding: 0; background-color: #FFFFFF;" target="_parent">

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: