Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

error with pasting code

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
taputu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:00 am    Post subject: error with pasting code Reply with quote

i followed instructions and pasted into my editing page and it showed up fine on my site just that it also showed on my editing page as well and took up half of my editing box now i cant move it and scroll to the bottom of the box to edit PLEASE HELP AS I CANT DO ANYTHING WITH UPDATING OR ADDING TO MY HOME PAGE AS THIS IS BLOCKING MY EDITING BOX
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

I'm sorry, but I have no clue what you are talking about. Please post a clear and concise message with the details of the problem you are experiencing. It sounds like this is an issue with the third party editing software you are using.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
taputu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:37 pm    Post subject: pasting error Reply with quote

well im not really sure how to explain in tech terms but ill try...i created a form from this site and pasted the code into my server page to upload to my website..it uploaded fine but it also left an impression of the bottom half of the form on my editing server page in my editing window..i cant scroll down my editing window to see the end of the codes bcause the form has pasted itself over the window and wont let me scroll to the bottom of the window i need to remove it somehow so i can get access back to my editing window...i can only see half of the code as the rest is hidden by the form therefore i cant remove the full code from my editing window to enable me to gain access back to my editing window
i really dont know how to explain it better....please help...i have copied the full code from your site and have saved it to my computer if that will help.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:38 am    Post subject: Re: pasting error Reply with quote

taputu wrote:
well im not really sure how to explain in tech terms but ill try...i created a form from this site and pasted the code into my server page to upload to my website..it uploaded fine but it also left an impression of the bottom half of the form on my editing server page in my editing window..i cant scroll down my editing window to see the end of the codes bcause the form has pasted itself over the window and wont let me scroll to the bottom of the window i need to remove it somehow so i can get access back to my editing window...i can only see half of the code as the rest is hidden by the form therefore i cant remove the full code from my editing window to enable me to gain access back to my editing window
i really dont know how to explain it better....please help...i have copied the full code from your site and have saved it to my computer if that will help.

Unfortunately, this sounds like a problem with the software you are using to edit the site, and not the myContactForm.com code itself. It sounds like the software you are using may be buggy. I would try contacting the software provider.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: