Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bug in Form Appearance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Bug Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KellySil

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:31 pm    Post subject: Bug in Form Appearance Reply with quote

Hello,

I am wanting to edit the form width of my forms but when i follow what the help says and go into form appearance there is no option saying about form width. I assume this is a bug - if not can someone please advise what i do to get around this.

I love the tool - so awesome. I have yet to make it work on my website as i think i have something wrong but once i've sorted that should be fine.

Look forward to getting an answer to this.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

If you click the 'Next' button after going to Edit > Form Appearance, you will be presented the option of changing the form's width.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
KellySil

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Hello,

If i do that it comes up and says form width - fine but this does not tell me what field / question it is going to change or give me an option to select what field i want to modify.

I assume it is meant to come up and look virtually the same as the wizard that you work through to create the form in the first place. But it doesn't.
If you send me your email address i can email you a screenshot.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:57 am    Post subject: Re: Reply Reply with quote

johnwilk wrote:
Hello,

If i do that it comes up and says form width - fine but this does not tell me what field / question it is going to change or give me an option to select what field i want to modify.

I assume it is meant to come up and look virtually the same as the wizard that you work through to create the form in the first place. But it doesn't.
If you send me your email address i can email you a screenshot.

This width setting controls the width of the overall form. If you need to change the width of an individual question/text box, this is done under Edit > Form Questions > and then click Edit next to the question you want to change.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
KellySil

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Hello,

Not sure how i missed that but i must have!.

Ok, the other point is on your main website www.mycontactform.com it would be really nice if you offered the ability to "remember me" like you do on this help forum.

Thanks.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:09 am    Post subject: Re: Reply Reply with quote

johnwilk wrote:
Hello,

Not sure how i missed that but i must have!.

Ok, the other point is on your main website www.mycontactform.com it would be really nice if you offered the ability to "remember me" like you do on this help forum.

Thanks.

We will consider this. I am a bit hesitant however due to some security concerns.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
KellySil

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Hello,

That would be great.

Also i noted somewhere on the site that it said when you become a premium member the link of the form to mycontactform.com is removed but i noted that this didn't happen when i became a premium member. Can you please advise how we get this done?

Thanks
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:54 am    Post subject: Re: Reply Reply with quote

johnwilk wrote:
Hello,

That would be great.

Also i noted somewhere on the site that it said when you become a premium member the link of the form to mycontactform.com is removed but i noted that this didn't happen when i became a premium member. Can you please advise how we get this done?

Thanks

You need to update your form HTML in order for the link to be removed.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
KellySil

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Hello,

I have tried that.

Thanks
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:41 am    Post subject: Re: Reply Reply with quote

johnwilk wrote:
Hello,

I have tried that.

Thanks

If your account is premium, then the link code will no longer be encoded in the form code. You need to go to 'Get HTML', copy the updated code to your HTML file, and then re-upload your HTML file to make the changes live on the web.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: