Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!
 
   Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Setting up new mailbox

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Message Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
jmbcomms



Joined: 28 Oct 2010
Posts: 10

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:55 am    Post subject: Setting up new mailbox Reply with quote

Want to set up a mailbox for processed forms (a morgue). How do I do that?
Back to top
View user's profile
mycontac
Site Admin


Joined: 31 Dec 2003
Posts: 2684

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

It is not possible to create a new folder. All of the folders are linked to existing forms. You can however create a new form which in a round-about way will create a new folder.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Back to top
View user's profile
jmbcomms



Joined: 28 Oct 2010
Posts: 10

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:58 am    Post subject: REply to Nick from Jeff Reply with quote

OK, another question then... we get Caribbean condo ads from members through your forms. Once incoming ads are exported, we want to retain those old already exported ads in a file but prevent them from being exported again (segregate ads already imported from new ads). How can we do that? We want to prevent potentially wasting time by seeing incoming ads more than once...
Back to top
View user's profile
mycontac
Site Admin


Joined: 31 Dec 2003
Posts: 2684

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: REply to Nick from Jeff Reply with quote

jmbcomms wrote:
OK, another question then... we get Caribbean condo ads from members through your forms. Once incoming ads are exported, we want to retain those old already exported ads in a file but prevent them from being exported again (segregate ads already imported from new ads). How can we do that? We want to prevent potentially wasting time by seeing incoming ads more than once...


I am unsure how you would do this.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Back to top
View user's profile
jmbcomms



Joined: 28 Oct 2010
Posts: 10

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: REply to Nick from Jeff Reply with quote

mycontac wrote:
jmbcomms wrote:
OK, another question then... we get Caribbean condo ads from members through your forms. Once incoming ads are exported, we want to retain those old already exported ads in a file but prevent them from being exported again (segregate ads already imported from new ads). How can we do that? We want to prevent potentially wasting time by seeing incoming ads more than once...


I am unsure how you would do this.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com


That should be in the next software update. It's a big deal for any serious business user.
Back to top
View user's profile
mycontac
Site Admin


Joined: 31 Dec 2003
Posts: 2684

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: REply to Nick from Jeff Reply with quote

jmbcomms wrote:
mycontac wrote:
jmbcomms wrote:
OK, another question then... we get Caribbean condo ads from members through your forms. Once incoming ads are exported, we want to retain those old already exported ads in a file but prevent them from being exported again (segregate ads already imported from new ads). How can we do that? We want to prevent potentially wasting time by seeing incoming ads more than once...


I am unsure how you would do this.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com


That should be in the next software update. It's a big deal for any serious business user.


It has been added to the list of current redesigns we are working on. We hope to release these sometime this summer.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Back to top
View user's profile
jmbcomms



Joined: 28 Oct 2010
Posts: 10

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:33 am    Post subject: Observation Reply with quote

Love the program . . . works very well.

Have you ever heard of the Techno-Trade HTACCESS manager? We use that as well...it is old technology . . . would love to replace it. I think they are looking to sell. It provides passworded access to directories, allows users to change / recover passwords, and enables emailing to all those with passwords. We use it for our 7000-member St. Maarten site. Just wondering if you are involved in other stuff like that...
Back to top
View user's profile
mycontac
Site Admin


Joined: 31 Dec 2003
Posts: 2684

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:16 am    Post subject: Re: Observation Reply with quote

jmbcomms wrote:
Love the program . . . works very well.

Have you ever heard of the Techno-Trade HTACCESS manager? We use that as well...it is old technology . . . would love to replace it. I think they are looking to sell. It provides passworded access to directories, allows users to change / recover passwords, and enables emailing to all those with passwords. We use it for our 7000-member St. Maarten site. Just wondering if you are involved in other stuff like that...


Probably not something we're looking to pursue at the moment. Thanks for the idea though.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Back to top
View user's profile
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Message Center All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.11 © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group