Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Not receiving notifications

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Message Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gayle

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:12 pm    Post subject: Not receiving notifications Reply with quote

My user name is Gayle
The form is on www.spiritofsaltspring.blogspot.com
I have read the FAQS
I have added info@mycontactform.com and anonymous@mycontactform.com to my address book
I am not receiving the messages and neither are my subscribers.
It looks like one message is showing sent in form submittal quota.
I don't know if I've ever marked forms as "spam" but even if I had, what would I do to make the form work now?

I know this question is similar to others but I can't figure out a solution for me.
Thank you.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Have you sent a test submission through? I sent one test through, and received the confirmation email indicating that the message was sent.

Please:

1. Send a test submission through the form.
2. Check your quota and see if a message is counted as sent.
3. Check your email.

If a message is being counted off the quota, then it is being emailed and the issue is spam filter related. If this is the case, you may need to contact your email provider and have them prevent the block.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Message Center All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: