Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Paypal URL for redirect

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ewingsgolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:03 am    Post subject: Paypal URL for redirect Reply with quote

How do I create a Paypal URL for redirecting after the form is submitted?

Annie Ewings
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

This is something that you would need to create within Paypal first. I am not exactly sure of the procedure for this within Paypal. Once you have the payment URL, simply set the redirect to it (Edit > Redirect Page).

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
stevehowe710

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:44 pm    Post subject: Paypal again Reply with quote

I have a similar problem. But have created the button in pay pal already pasted the link. But the redirect does not go to the payment page.

Worst. It worked when I first submitted a button link, changed the link now it only goes to a generic page.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:13 am    Post subject: Re: Paypal again Reply with quote

stevehowe710 wrote:
I have a similar problem. But have created the button in pay pal already pasted the link. But the redirect does not go to the payment page.

Worst. It worked when I first submitted a button link, changed the link now it only goes to a generic page.

You need to look at the actual code for the Paypal payment button and pull the URL portion of it out. It may need to be modified in order to include any variables that Paypal is sending with the button. If you post the code for the button itself, I will look at it and try to get a URL from it that will work for you.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
stevehowe710

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:24 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

I used the e-mail option in pay pal to remove the unwanted code, and after your reply tried to paste the link from the pay pal payment page directly out of the address bar. I am going to try on thing that I did the first time and place the code in a table. I am using a work around at present and changed the redirect page to a temp page with the button.

Button url: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=H4CUW2A9DAY36
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:45 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks Reply with quote

stevehowe710 wrote:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=H4CUW2A9DAY36

What happens when you configure the redirect URL (Login > Edit > Redirect Page) to the URL above? It seems to work when I plug it directly into an internet browser, so it should work with the redirect. If it isn't working, what is the error message?

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
stevehowe710

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:41 pm    Post subject: Paypal URL for redirect, hopefully last time. Reply with quote

Worked for me in IE and Firefox, I am having someone else test it... which is where the original error message began. Thanks for your help. Premium is $29.99 is that correct?
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:06 am    Post subject: Re: Paypal URL for redirect, hopefully last time. Reply with quote

stevehowe710 wrote:
Worked for me in IE and Firefox, I am having someone else test it... which is where the original error message began. Thanks for your help. Premium is $29.99 is that correct?

Yes, premium is $29.99/year with discounts for 2 and 3 year upgrades.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: