Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I am not receiving an email with the form information

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ElleM69

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:12 am    Post subject: I am not receiving an email with the form information Reply with quote

My email is not filtering it out that I can see, I have no blocked messages & have turned off all junk mail filters while trying to make this form work.

Are there any other reasons information may not be received other than the ISP blocking it?

Thank you,
Elle
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Hi Elle,

I temporarily associated one of my e-mail addresses with your account and sent a test e-mail from your form. I was able to recieve it to my address without error. It looks like the messages are defintely going through...they must be getting blocked on your end (either with your ISP's mail servers, or you local e-mail client).

For more info:

http://www.mycontactform.com/faq.php

Thanks,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
RioGrande

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this form work with Yahoo & Hotmail? For my "Send to Email Address" I used Yahoo and then I tried Hotmail and I'm still not getting my submissions. Although it is showing on the Form Managerment, I'm not getting them.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Yes, it works with Yahoo! and Hotmail. It has been tested on the majority of free e-mail services out there. Depending on the content of your forms, these e-mail provider may think that the form submittals are spam. Each of these providers have a special folder they filter messages to (I think they're called 'junk mail' or 'spam'). Check these folders.

Thanks,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: