Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EMail Address, Deleting of

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> My User Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
steusri

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:27 pm    Post subject: EMail Address, Deleting of Reply with quote

It is easy to ADD an email addresses to be used for more than one form. I don't see where you can delete one?
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

This is not available at this time but may become an option in the future.

Thanks,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:11 am    Post subject: Update Reply with quote

It is now possible to delete an e-mail address if you are a Premium Member.

Thanks,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisMilne wrote:
I was testing My Contact Form (standard) and added the email address of a client to test the system. I now need to delete that email address but cannot do so without upgrading.

I am setting up accounts for clients, not for myself, so I do not want myself to have a premium account.

As I cannot delete the email address without upgrading to Premium I am going to have to delete the whole account. This is crazy!

I have to delete my account as I cannot set the client account up as the email address is 'already in use' - so My Contact Form won't let me set the client account up!!!

It's one thing to limit usage with a standard account, it's another thing to limit core administration functionality.

Can you do anything, including deleting an email address for me (energysmart.co.nz@gmail.com)?

Thanks.

Good Day,

I cannot delete the email address. The reason this policy is in place is because it is a requirement of web developers making forms on behalf of their clients to:

1. Create separate accounts for each client without sharing accounts between clients or using their personal account for their client's web sites.

2. Upgrade each of the accounts created in #1 to Premium.

The policy of not allowing users that have standard accounts to delete email addresses effectively prevents web developers from setting up accounts, removing their personal email addresses, and then handing them over to their clients without upgrading the account.

Once the account is upgraded, the email can be deleted and the next account for a client may be created. In your case, I would suggest upgrading the account, deleting the email address, and then using it for one of your clients which would need to be upgraded anyways per our policies.

Sincerely,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> My User Information All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: