Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Not receiving the service we signed up for or paid for.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Message Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amorris

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:51 am    Post subject: Not receiving the service we signed up for or paid for. Reply with quote

We already purchased the upgrade for $29.99. So first I need to check that everything is fine w/ our account and we have in fact been upgraded. The second thing is I had our intern fill out the forms on our website to make sure I was receiving information and I did not. Additionally, I went into the area to check incoming forms and it said I had zero. So why aren't the forms being stored in mycontact and is there a reason I'm not receiving them in my email? The email on our account is info@stemcellresearchformichigan.com which is then forwarded to my email which is: mistemcell@sbcglobal.net. I'm worried that I'm not receiving information and would truly appreciate any help/guidance you can give me on my questions. Our live form is on http://www.stemcellresearchformichigan.com/involved.php

mycontac
    Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

1. No, your account has not been upgraded. I do not see a payment that has been made for your account (I have searched for transactions based on the three email addresses in your account). You would have received an email receipt. Please forward this to me so I may double check the payment. info@mycontactform.com

2. 2 of the 3 forms on the site you've pointed out are not working. On the page you've pointed out there are three forms.

Main Forms 'Share Your Story'
    This does not appear to be myContactForm.com code. It is missing all of the major parts of a myContactForm.com form and does not resemble our code. If you would like to use myContactForm.com for this form, you need to build it within our wizard and copy and paste the code as provided. Currently this form is not doing anything. It is setup to post to itself (basically just refreshing the page).

Side Form 'Become a Volunteer'
    This appears to have been a myContactForm.com form at one point, but the form HTML has been significantly altered and made so that it now points to a script on your server called 'form-volunteer.php'. This form still appears to be in your myContactForm.com account. If you would like to use it, you need to login to your myContactForm.com account, copy the fresh HTML, and paste it to your website. You need to delete all of the old form code prior to pasting the new.

Side Form 'Host a Presentation'
    This form appears to be working. I sent a test through and received a confirmation. If you did not receive the message, it was most likely intercepted by your incoming email spam filters.

Nick Ladd
    myContactForm.com
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Message Center All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: