Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Change account password for deleted email address

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> My User Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mumboj4

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:21 am    Post subject: Change account password for deleted email address Reply with quote

Hi,

I created an account for a client a couple years ago under an email address that has since been deleted, unbeknown to me. I now need to access that account and I cannot recall the password nor can I reset the password as that email address no longer exists.

The email address is jdavis@cmgstudio.com and the account in question is "sunsetbay" (I believe).

Please help me in resetting my password or changing my email address.

Thank you,
Jessica
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Answered via email.

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> My User Information All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: