Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Everything Else
View previous topic :: View next topic  
frankatkins

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:56 pm    Post subject: Log in help please Reply with quote

I lost my password and also changed my email address. I assume the system is emailing new passwords to the email address that I can no longer access. Please help!!!
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

The lost password function does indeed send a new password to your e-mail address(es) on file. I'm sorry, but the only evidence we have that the account is in fact yours, is either you e-mail address or password. We cannot furnish a password to you. I do however, give you permission to create a new account.

Thanks,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
frankatkins

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:23 pm    Post subject: Log in help please Reply with quote

As this is a paid for account, there should be some record of who I am. Also I have the password which the system sent me a few days ago (which I thought I had lost) Obviously I would not have that if it were not my account. I would imagine that your system records when it sends out new passwords to people? If I have that information from when it sent out the password a few days back, surely that would authenticate my identity. I know what the email address is where the new password has been sent, there is just no way for anyone to access that account to retreive it.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Please go ahead and forward the e-mail with the generated password to me (send it to info@mycontactform.com). Also, please go ahead and send me the old e-mail address, and the new one that you would like me to enter for your account. From there, I will regenerate a new password for you which will be emailed to you (at the new address).

Thanks,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Everything Else All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: