Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

verifing email addresses

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management
View previous topic :: View next topic  
solutions232

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:50 am    Post subject: verifing email addresses Reply with quote

I am using several forms for individuals other than myself. I have (I think) gone through the process of entering their email addresses for them to be verified. However, very few receive their verifing email on the first try and only a few more on the second try. Is there a more simple way of "mass approving" addresses? Can you determine what I might be doing wrong?
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Greetings,

Quote:
I am using several forms for individuals other than myself.

I will be suspending your account as soon as I am done writing this message. Per our Terms of Service:

Quote:
Only the person who signed up for the user account may access and use the account. Accounts may not be shared or distributed to other parties. The forms created by a specific user may only be placed on web sites that they specifically own and operate. If you design web sites for other parties, you may not use the myContactForm.com service on their sites without prior approval in writing from the operators or myContactForm.com. If you are a web designer and are interested in using our service on your client’s web sites, please contact us.

As for the issue about not receiving activation e-mails, please read the following FAQ:

http://www.mycontactform.com/faq.php?fiddet=64&ptid=4&stid=8

Thanks,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
solutions232

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:03 am    Post subject: account suspension Reply with quote

Perhaps an email BEFORE you suspend an account would be in order. Perhaps it is the wording of the question and not the intent of the user is causing the confusion. Even a 12 hour window for response could be enforced. If I were trying to get away with something, would I have actually posted a public, specific question?

Perhaps, you have rules and regs you have to abide by for the good of your business. Quick response to replies to suspensions should be one of those rules.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: