Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Downloading info from messages incorrectly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Message Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dal30

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:53 am    Post subject: Downloading info from messages incorrectly Reply with quote

When I try to download one or all my messages into any of the formats
it doesn't download the information properly. I two questions that have multiple choice answers. When I download a message, the answers from the second question end up where the answers for a the first question are supposed to be and the answers for the first question don't download at all. It happens with all formats.

Thank you

David
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Please post your username and the form location, and I will look into the issue.

Regards,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
dal30

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

username dlmberg
http://www.emptynosesyndrome.org/register.html

Thank you
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

I just wanted to give you a heads up that this issue is has been fixed on the back end, and will be released during the next update.

The release date should be the third week of Feb. 2008 (tentative). I've added quite a lot of new features for this update, hence the reason it has been pushed back.

Sincerely,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Message Center All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: