Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back commands still clears form

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Bug Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mednaz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:21 pm    Post subject: Back commands still clears form Reply with quote

Nick,
After reading other letters here in the bug section, the back button clearing the forms was going to be taken care of in August 2004, and it is still having the same problem. Is there a cure coming soon, or just something we'll have to work around?
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

I've tested the forms in Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Netscape and it works fine, retaining the data that was inputted in the fields when the [Back to Form] link is pressed. If you are experiencing this problem, it is because of limitations in older versions of web browsers which you are most likely using. This is not an issue that can be fixed on our end.

Thanks,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
is@northcentralems.com

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:44 am    Post subject: back button Reply with quote

I am using IE7 and when I press the back button it erases everything I have as well. Any ideas?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: