Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Edit Problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management
View previous topic :: View next topic  
samgallo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Edit Problems Reply with quote

I edit to place e-mail at bottom, doesn't go. I edit to remove red cross (required info) and it doesn't remove, even though box is blank when I save. New user. What's wrong?
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Delete the form and then recreate it. It appears to have been corrupted.

Regards,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
samgallo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: I cannot believe it! Reply with quote

An extremely long 60 something item form and I have to delete it and start all over again? Give me another route to try first.
samgallo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: One more try. Reply with quote

I guess I'll delete it after all and try again with a short form to see if this program works.
samgallo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Now what? Reply with quote

I created a much shorter form and I still cannot move the e-mail address to the bottom.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Unfortunately, there seems to be some sort of bug that is making it not possible to place the email address as the last question. This is the first time that I have seen this problem, and will address it in the next update (due for release in 1-2 months). Until then, if you would like the email address as the last question you will need to edit the HTML in an external HTML editor (Dreamweaver, Frontpage, etc.).

Meanwhile, please do not delete the form from your account, as I plan to use it in helping diagnose the issue.

Sincerely,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
slinger quilt guild

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Re: Reply Reply with quote

Apparently, this bug has not been repaired! I have the exact same problem with this page. http://www.slingerquiltguild.org/vqsonlineentry.html. I have tried repeatedly to change email to the bottom. BTW, there is also a bug regarding placing the attachment field on the bottom. It will only go down three fields.

mycontac wrote:
Unfortunately, there seems to be some sort of bug that is making it not possible to place the email address as the last question. This is the first time that I have seen this problem, and will address it in the next update (due for release in 1-2 months). Until then, if you would like the email address as the last question you will need to edit the HTML in an external HTML editor (Dreamweaver, Frontpage, etc.).

Meanwhile, please do not delete the form from your account, as I plan to use it in helping diagnose the issue.

Sincerely,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

We're still working on the update (it has grown in scope, adding new features, bug fixes, etc.)

Please be patient.

Sincerely,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: