Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nothing downloads in message center

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Message Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Thank you for letting me know about the problem. It should be fixed within the next two weeks.

Thanks,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

The problem has actually been fixed and will go live with the other changes to the site on Jan 1 2005.

Thanks,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

I've been racking my head trying to figure out what the problem is. I finally did a little research, and sure enough there is a bug in Internet Explorer 4.01 through 5.5 that will prevent the download from working. You can fix this problem by upgrading to Service pack 2 for Windows, installing IE6, or using an alternative web browser.

I have successfully tested the download script under IE 6 and Firefox, and it works correctly.

myContactForm.com whole heartily embraces and recommends our users to use Firefox for their web browsing. You can get a free download of Firefox here.

Thanks,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
pfusari

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject: I am having this problem now - I do have IE6.. Reply with quote

when I try to download I get a blank page as described in these other posts. I have IE6, and I was able to download back in June. any ideas?
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Please try installing an alternative web browser (such as Firefox) and let me know the results. It is very likely that spyware is affecting your IE browser and causing problems.

Thanks,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
pfusari

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:07 pm    Post subject: Yes, spyware Reply with quote

You are right - I ran Spybot Search and Destroy freeware and it found 1 problem. After it fixed it, i was able to download again.

thanks.
Paul.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Glad you were able to make it work.

Thanks,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
mrycwebmaster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:41 am    Post subject: Problems in Firefox, Too Reply with quote

I just downloaded the latest version of Firefox. The first export work fine, but when I went to to the second batch of forms I got the blank screen.

Any insights on this?
mha

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:43 am    Post subject: Export problems Reply with quote

Just to let you know that I am no longer able to export messages in any format since I upgraded to Internet Explorer 9. It works fine in Firefox, but many of my clients are only happy with IE. Once they upgrade they will have problems. I will then need to find an alternative form supplier if you are not able to sort out this bug as most will refuse to change browser. I understand the frustrations new browsers cause as it sometimes blows apart websites!

Many thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Message Center All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: