Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Auto Responder Not Functioning

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management
View previous topic :: View next topic  
harborlink

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:23 am    Post subject: Auto Responder Not Functioning Reply with quote

Hello! My forms are coming back just fine, but no one has received an auto response so far, including myself. I reviewed my response set up and see no problems there. Any suggestions? Thanks! GREAT SITE even without the auto response... though I REALLY want that! LOL Smile
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Please check your spam filter settings / folders. This is the most common problem causing autoresponses to not be received.

Sincerely,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
harborlink

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: auto responder not functioning Reply with quote

Thanks for your post Nick. Yes, I did check my spam filters, thinking that might be the problem, but as I sent a form to myself and got it, I cannot see why the autoresponder wouldn't work. I did finally get one however, so what can a person do?

I realize that with all the firewalls and virus protection and spam filters it can get really difficult to receive AND send with attachments now days.

I think what I'm going to do is add some text for my form users that if they do not receive an immediate response upon submitting their form that they either email or call me. (I'd hate to lose a viable customer do to high security settings from the various ISPs.)

Again... thanks for your reply Nick! I still think this site is great! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: