Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Email Addresses Not Valid

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joe Nelson

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:02 am    Post subject: Email Addresses Not Valid Reply with quote

I am creating a form where I give the user the option of picking 1 out of 53 different places that they can send the form. So I created 53 different email addresses to accomodate this form. To keep it simple the email addresses that I created are numbers for example: 1@alliedvirginia.com, 2@ alliedvirginia.com,3@alliedvirginia.com... all the way through 53@alliedvirginia.com. When I go to add an email address it tells me that the email address I am trying to add appears not to be valid but I know that they are valid.
My user name is Joe Nelson.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Joe,

It appears that for some reason our validation script does not like the single numeral in the user portion of the email address. I will look into this, but unfortunately will not be able to update our software until the next planned release at the end of November.

Sincerely,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: