Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

strange things going on with check boxes?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aurenteni

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: strange things going on with check boxes? Reply with quote

Please see part of an email i recieved and look at the check boxes

Description (Max 60 Words): Stunning Stewart Parvin one piece gown. Strapless with beading detail around bottom of bodice. Small train that hooks up for dancing, or has loop if prefer to hold. Bodice has inner corset with very soft bones which laces up back underneath zip and buttons. Cost £1200, worn once.
Has This Dress Been Worn?: checkbox60997 Has This Dress Been Professionally Cleaned?: checkbox60997 Has The Dress Length Been Altered?: checkbox60997 Original Price Of Dress?: £1200 Your Selling Price?: £450 Have you paid for this listing by Paypal?: checkbox60997 Are you paying for this advert by cheque?: checkbox60997 Are you paying for this advert by Postal Order?: checkbox60997

This has happened three times now. I don't know why I am getting this?
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

I have seen this bug occur once or twice before, but have never been able to replicate it. I will take a look into it again this weekend and see if there is something that I can do to solve the problem.

Sincerely,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Aurenteni

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you
Aurenteni

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Problem still there! That's one hell of a weekend? Confused
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

I did in fact check into the problem...sorry for not replying here. Unfortunately, I was not able to reproduce the bug in any sort of way on one of my own forms. Unfortunately the only solution is going to be to have you re-build the form from scratch. I will be digging into the code deeper at some point during my next upgrade to the site's software at which time I will re-address this issue.

Sincerely,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
pdcontacts

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: checkbox not working Reply with quote

Having the same problem. Any solution yet? I do not want to rebuild the form. It takes a long time. If I do rebuild the form, will it work?
baluk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, same thing happneed to my client. It says checkbox, then a number.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

I am working on fixing this bug for our next software release (slated for end of November). In the mean time, rebuilding the form should solve the problem.

Sincerely,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
knuck714

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same problem here- probably 1 of every 10 forms. I contacted a few people & they were all using Firefox. I also run Firefox & cannot get the error to occur. I get checkbox33639 for the error.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Thanks for the info. I am still working on this issue (along with a host of other upgrades) which I hope to release at the end of this month.

Sincerely,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: