Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can this service work for a classifed ad website?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Everything Else
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ownerwillcarry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:23 pm    Post subject: Can this service work for a classifed ad website? Reply with quote

Hello,
I would like to use the application of your service in a little different way. I own a classified Real Estate ad website. Home sellers post their email addresses in their ads for potential buyers to reach them. The buyers will be contacting the sellers directly via my website. How can I use this service on my website to help prevent my home sellers from having their email addresses harvested?

Thanks!
raypaul

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:11 pm    Post subject: using service to stop harvesters Reply with quote

Email addresses have a unique format, and the harvesters are too stupid to notice minor changes in that format.

Go to willmaster.com for some programs that allow you to store email addresses in a slightly different format. As a result, these programs allow you to use the modified email addresses without having to worry about the harvesters.

I don't think this is a problem however on a fairly robust real-estate sales program that is available from mojoscripts.com Check them out, I've had very good luck with some of their other scripts.

raypaul
jib4746

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject: cannot access your site Reply with quote

Hi Greg,

I am on your email list and I think your site is great.

Are you aware, however, that it is not accessible right now, from IE, Netscape or Mozilla?

Joyce
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Everything Else All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: