Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Error message when hitting summit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mpmartin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:31 am    Post subject: Error message when hitting summit Reply with quote

I developed and posted the form on my web site. It excepts the information but when I get to submit button I get three or four errors saying the information was not filled in, when in fact it was filled in. What do I need to check to determine what is wrong with the form.
www.mybuildit.com/priliminaryMMAapplication.html MSN messenger mpmartin
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

I get an error 404 when trying to access the page you are talking about. Please point me to a live version of the form in question.

Sincerely,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
dewdrop.fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: Error when hitting submit Reply with quote

Same problem happening to myne

http://www.treestandsafety.com/2.php

After everything has been filled out and you hit "submit" it says 2 or more are not filled in; but dangnabit they sure are filled in. Been flustering with this for half an hour now and I'm ready to hit something. Argh.

Help, please? Smile
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Seems to be working okay for me. Were you able to fix the problem?

Sincerely,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
dewdrop.fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup---I trashed the old form and made a new one. I noticed that if I start off with just one question when I'm creating the form, and then add the others one at a time, there seems to be less bugs.

Yeah, it's all better now...thanks for getting back to me.
Potent Mix

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep getting the same problem (404) at http://www.petmedshop.com/contact.html.

The 404 shows http://www.petmedshop.com/79313 in the address bar and there is no such url. Nor did I specify that for a redirect.

Any help would be appreciated.
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:29 am    Post subject: Replt Reply with quote

Potent Mix:

The HTML that you have on your site is not correct, and is different than the HTML that we have provided you. It looks like either it someone got screwed up, or that your hosting provider is physically changing the HTML for some reason. Please re-copy and paste the HTML we've provided (making sure to completely get rid of all the previous HTML) and see if this resolves the problem.

Sincerely,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Errors When Submitting Forms All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: