Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Time format in email message

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Everything Else
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cassietillett

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:13 am    Post subject: Time format in email message Reply with quote

Hi - I'm a new UK user who is delighted to have found this service. Many thanks. I've applied to be upgraded to Premium membership.

One thing that's slightly odd to UK eyes is that the resulting email displays a Sent Date which is (a) USA format (mm/dd/yyyy, rather than dd/mm/yyyy which is more standard here) and (b) displaying in EST time. Is there a way that I can receive these displayed in UK format & time? It's not a big deal for me, but as I am hoping to use this function on websites I design for my clients, they might find it a little confusing.

I see that my Profile correctly shows my location and time zone.

Thanks

Cassie
mycontac
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Cassie,

Unfortunately, this is not available with our current system. I will however consider adding this feature to a future update.

Sincerely,

Nick Ladd
myContactForm.com
cassietillett

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Nick - look forward to that.

Cassie
azse01@bangor.ac.uk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:54 am    Post subject: EST / BST Reply with quote

I just want to add my voice to Cassies.

Like Cassie I'm designing sites for third parties in the UK and have used the "premium membership" on 3 websites so far... the EST and date is the only issue I've had with the system, otherwise it's fairly faultless.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Everything Else All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: