Back to myContactForm.com - Easy email form creation and processing for your web site
myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index myContactForm.com - Help Forum
Have a question that you need answered about myContactForm.com? Post it on this message board but first search this forum and read out FAQ to ensure it has not already been answered. This is not a board to post links to your site! SPAM will be deleted!

Search MessagesSearch Messages
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trying to edit field from horizontal to vertical

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mlbailey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:22 am    Post subject: Trying to edit field from horizontal to vertical Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm a newbie, and I've just finished setting up my form. I absolutely LOVE it! I've tried Soooo many and either couldn't get them to do what I wanted, or there were errors in the script itself that prevented me from being able to understand and use it. Anyway, I've tested my new form, and it's working GREAT! Cool

Only thing is....I would like to change the layout of some of my fields from the horizontal that they're currently set at, to vertical. I tried changing this and after clicking on 'next' I got an error saying "Couldn't execute Query 2". What does that mean? And how do I get around it? It's not a life or death matter because I've already got the layout formatted manually the way I want it on the html page, but I'd like to know how to do this for future reference.

Thanks in advance for any help! Smile

Michelle
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myContactForm.com - Help Forum Forum Index -> Form Management All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: